Happy Sticky Bun Day! I wanted to spotlight a blog that I have come to love over the past year. In fact, I asked to have her button placed on the right side bar. Have any of you heard of AThriftyMom.com? This recipe I tried of hers and it was such a big hit that I wanted to share it with everyone.
by A Thrify Mom
375 degrees for 25-30 mins.
In a bundt pan that is generously greased with butter (not shortening) add:
• 2 pkgs Pillsbury biscuits (suggests: Hungry Jack Flaky Biscuits, but I’ve even used the smaller
• ones). Separate them and stack them on their sides in the buttered bundt pan.
• Melt one cube of butter (1/2 cup)
• Stir in 2 Tblsp. orange peel (Found in spice rack)
• 1 c. sugar
• 2 Tblsp. Orange Juice
Stir together well. Then spoon over biscuits. Bake until light brown with brown edges.
Turn pan upside-down onto serving plate and serve warm! Enjoy!
* This recipe was directly copied out of athirftymom.com
For step by step photo instructions click here