If you don't feel like eating a million of these then don't make them cause you will eat a million of them if you make them.
There. I said it cause it's true.
Now GO MY PETS! Make these ASAP!
Bacon Wrapped Dates
Nitrate-free bacon (1 package (8 oz))
Dates, organic if possible (1 pound)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut the bacon slices in half.
3. Pit the dates with your fingers or with a paring knife.
4. Wrap each date with a half a slice of bacon. Use toothpicks if necessary.
5. Set on a baking dish, ideally one with high sides, so the bacon grease doesn’t spill all over your oven when it melts.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the bacon gets crispy.
7. Remove from oven and transfer the bacon-wrapped dates to a serving platter.Note: Make sure you save that perfectly good bacon grease — pour it into a cast iron skillet and use it for something else!
*I used regular bacon and dates. Nothing special. SUPER TASTY!